Today’s lifestyle can lead to various common chronic pain, and illnesses such as neck, back and shoulder pain, headaches, swollen legs, lack of circulation, and decreased mobility.
This can have an impact on everyday life, and especially on workplace productivity, motivation and concentration.
We have built programs to prevent these types of injuries to happen, and treat them as early as possible when they do happen. We look at the requirements specific to each individual, while keeping all aspects of their environment in mind.
We offer treatment in the workplace to minimize time spent away from the office, while being able to analyze and understand the potential roots of pain, and injuries.
Services we offer include:
- Education programs and seminars regarding exercise, stress, posture and the prevention of symptoms.
- Office assessment and set up advice
- On site physiotherapy assessment and treatment
- Training and guidelines to corporate safety or occupational health specialists (train the trainer)
- Advice and assistance with procurement and set up of individual work stations or entire office requirements.