He has over 15 years of clinical experience in adult medicine including years of international experience as well.
Dr. Malik is a compassionate Family Doctor, who is capable of treating patients of all ages and medical backgrounds. He is a strong advocate for Preventive Health and is keen to encourage healthy life style.
He believes in a holistic and patient centered approach when providing patient care and is commited to delivering high quality evidence based medicine.
Dr. Malik can help you with acute and chronic disease management including:
- Diabetes mellitus
- High cholesterol
- Metabolic syndrome
- Thyroid disorders
- Migraine and other vascular headaches
- Asthma / Chronic bronchitis
- ENT problems – (Ears, nose & throat conditions)
- Urinary problems
- Men’s health / PSA screening
- Cardiovascular Risk Management
- GI disorders /Dyspepsia /Irritable bowel syndrome
- Smoking cessation /counselling / treatment
- Musculoskeletal disorders / back pain / joints pain
- Mental health / Insomnia/ anxiety /depression
- Travel advice
- Preventive health education, health checkups and screening