Your breath, your body and everything sync – working towards making a little miracle. This is what prenatal yoga is all about.
Why practice prenatal yoga?
* It helps nurture a deep sense of connection with your growing baby
* Builds strength and stamina without putting undue stress or strain on the body
* Helps to ease pregnancy aches and pains
* Provides relief from common pregnancy complaints (morning sickness, sciatica)
* Improves circulation
* It aids postnatal recovery
* Improves balance on physical and mental level
* Calms the nervous system
* Creates a sense of community, encourages you to make friends with like-minded mothers
* It creates space for the baby, as well as space for becoming a mother